Maple Ridge continues to be one of the strongest real estate markets in the Lower Mainland.
- The Maple Ridge market for single family product continues to be a Balance Market at a 17% Sales Ratio average (1.7 in 10 homes selling rate).
- Homes are selling on average 1% below list price
- Most Active Price Band** $800,000 to $900,000 with average 29% Sales Ratio (Sellers market)
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $1 mil to $1.25 mil, West Central and 5 to 6 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best Bet** Selling homes in Southwest, Websters Corner and 3 to 4 bedroom properties
CONDOS + TOWNHOMES
- Sellers Market at 22% Sales Ratio Average (2.2 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 3% below list price
- Most Active Price Band** $200,000 to $300,000 with average 43% Sales Ratio (Sellers market)
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $600,000 – $700,000, Albion, West Central and minimum 4 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best **Selling homes in Silver Valley and up to 1 bedroom properties
If you have any questions about the market, please do not hesitate to contact us! We’re happy to have a chat about all things Maple Ridge.