For those who are new to purchasing a home, there are some key questions you want to remember to ask. Although the house might check all your boxes initially its always good to know these deeper facts when you find a property you plan on purchasing.
Here are some of the questions to ask when viewing a property:
- How old is the roof?
- How old are the appliances?
- How old is the furnace?
- What comes in the sale
- How much do utilities cost?
- What type of plumbing and electrical is there?
Some more relating to strata are:
- How much is in the contingency fund?
- Is the building still under warranty?
- Are there any upcoming repairs happening to the building?
- What is included in the maintenance fees?
Here are just a few questions to ask when viewing a property you are interested in. Although getting an inspection to know a lot more about the subject property is highly recommended click here to read more about why. For more tips as a first time owner click here! I hope these questions help you when choosing a property to purchase!